• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
hi

im using SMART IPTV on samsung smart tv... i upload the chanel list here: http://sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/mylist/

EPG is missing on alot of channels

my question is: is there an easy way to upload EPG for the channels , and couls someone give me step by step on how to do it
You must remove country names from names in rapid m3u list with some text editor or m3u editor to start with. Then go to converter on sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* site and convert that edited list and you will se which channels system understand and which channels will have epg. For channels that system dont understand look in epg table at the same site and put corresponding name and check again.

Regards,
Harry

Adis Derviskadic

Jun 12, 2016
You must remove country names from names in rapid m3u list with some text editor or m3u editor to start with. Then go to converter on sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* site and convert that edited list and you will se which channels system understand and which channels will have epg. For channels that system dont understand look in epg table at the same site and put corresponding name and check again.

Regards,
Harry
im sure that sounded easy for you, but it was pretty much greek to me :)

Reactions: Frank2k and Sibbe

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Reactions: Artan92

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Hello,

As far as i know epg is in testing state and will be awailable during next two weeks for mag, pc and android devices.

Regards,
Harry

Dalle

Jul 31, 2017
hello, sounds like good news, will the epg be updated on smart iptv app aswell? And will it be automatically updated or do we need to do anything?

PingThing

Jan 22, 2017
Same issue for me on my Samsung. Did anyone find a solution?
Give up buddy, it's obviously a sound or video codec incomparably with the Samsung firmware. The only way that Rapid Vods will work without freezing is for them to recompile the whole VOD library. This is not necessarily Rapid or Samsung's fault. The solution to the problem is to get a dedicated box (Mag or ZGemma) or a separate source for Vod.(can't mention those out of respect)

Arash

Dec 3, 2016
London
I also have this problem , that's why I never used vod in rapid iptv ((

i hope finally someone find a solution

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
At this point, we are aware of the power cycling issue and are working to resolve it. The things you have suggested may help this issue. Also, I would like to bring attention to the following information about calibrating your TV. http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_troubleshooting_fr.jsp?idx=543478&modelname=UN5...

This provides a little information on the usefulness and how calibration works with your Samsung TV.

Also, below is the given steps that we have at this time for this issue.

You can temporarily resolve the issue by following these simple steps:

1. Access the settings menu by pressing the Menu button on your Samsung TV remote.
2. Navigate to Support and press Enter.
3. Navigate to Self Diagnosis and press Enter.
4. Highlight Reset and press Enter.
5. The default PIN is 0000. If you changed the PIN, please enter the PIN you created.
6. The TV will reset and reboot. When the TV powers back on, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the initial setup. The TV should no longer power on and off intermittently.

If you do still have this issue after this, please let us know. We appreciate all feedback and want all our customers to enjoy there devices to the fullest.

Reactions: Nonid