• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
  1. The sollution is simple. I was having the same problem. Register your tv with Divx under system settings menu. Your tv will have code which you need to go and register with.
Nope - this doesn't work either for me / my Samsung.

Thnx you anyway!

there is some problem with latest smart iptv update on samsung tv, on there own site it states:

Please downgrade to the previous application version (2.062/2.063), which was published by Samsung, by updating your app from the Apps Store as a usual update.

darche

Oct 29, 2017
  1. The sollution is simple. I was having the same problem. Register your tv with Divx under system settings menu. Your tv will have code which you need to go and register with.

Thnx you anyway!

there is some problem with latest smart iptv update on samsung tv, on there own site it states:

Please downgrade to the previous application version (2.062/2.063), which was published by Samsung, by updating your app from the Apps Store as a usual update.
Hi Rusax. To be honest, it's a pretty new TV, therefore it's the earliest version i ever had on that TV.
How can i downgrade or select the version?

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir

Thnx you anyway!

Hi Rusax. To be honest, it's a pretty new TV, therefore it's the earliest version i ever had on that TV.
How can i downgrade or select the version?
i cant know for sure as i dont have a samsung tv,

send a e-mail to siptv or samsung with this question, or wait till one of our collegas nows what to do

the most obvious option is go to the store find the app and see wich options you have in the menu

Last edited:

darche

Oct 29, 2017
So that means? Wait for the next Update? Did they confirmed a solution within the next FW release?

darche

Oct 29, 2017
Ok. I have some (still bad) news for you. Just to get specific with this problem.
The "skipping" appears only if the VOD-Movies are MKV-Vids. If they're MP4, it stucks and if they're AVIs it Works.

I also wrote to samsung, and updatet to a new FW - nothing helps, still.

pauleta06

Nov 5, 2017
Hello everyone!

I am having a very strange issue, where the M3U list I paid for today is working perfecly on my PC (VLC, all channels work perfectly fine with no lag), but on my Samsung Smart IPTV app I keep getting "Network Down" errors. The image shows for 10 seconds, then it stops. It's just random.

Wifi is the same for both my PC and Samsung Smart TV. The router is extremely close to both the TV and the PC.

Has anyone had the same issue by any chance?

Thanks in advance!

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hello everyone!

I am having a very strange issue, where the M3U list I paid for today is working perfecly on my PC (VLC, all channels work perfectly fine with no lag), but on my Samsung Smart IPTV app I keep getting "Network Down" errors. The image shows for 10 seconds, then it stops. It's just random.

Wifi is the same for both my PC and Samsung Smart TV. The router is extremely close to both the TV and the PC.

Has anyone had the same issue by any chance?

Thanks in advance!
The build in Wifi modul of your TV is maybe not as good as the in your laptop/desktop .. Does your router/TV support 5Ghz ?

pauleta06

Nov 5, 2017
Thanks for your answer Sense, I have a samsung UE65KS8500. It gives the specs abt what Ghz it picks up anywhere on the website. I will try to find out! Same for the router I will find out.

Is 5Ghz a pre requisite for quality IPTV?

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Thanks for your answer Sense, I have a samsung UE65KS8500. It gives the specs abt what Ghz it picks up anywhere on the website. I will try to find out! Same for the router I will find out.

Is 5Ghz a pre requisite for quality IPTV?
Well.. Usually i would never recomend wifi for streaming but if this is your only option then yes you should really use 5Ghz since it has a better troughput of data than 2,4 Ghz :)

pauleta06

Nov 5, 2017
Sorry if this is a stupid question. Would switching to Ethernet remove this 1.5/5 ghz "issue"? I might be able to try that

pauleta06

Nov 5, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am happy to say that using an Ethernet Cable solved the issue, and I am now getting perfect stream quality on my Samsung Smart TV as well as my PC. I guess I would suggest anyone who thinks their internet connection is poor to switch from Wifi to LAN to allow your TV to fully use your internet speed.

Recap:

Issue: poor streaming on my Samsung TV through wiki, perfect on my PC also through wifi

Solution: Samsung TV doesn't handle 5Ghz Wifi. LAN connection instead of wifi solved it and now stream is perfect.

Reactions: ElMariachi

Vedje

Dec 26, 2016
I had the problem on the last few samsung updates and the latest. I'm affraid it won't be fixed soon or anytime.

Knut

Nov 26, 2017
Hey guys,
Am I the only one with the problem that when I try to watch a multisub VOD movie in Smart IPTV I get the text saying LOADING in the middle of the screen?
I only get this message when watching movies with multisubs, and it won’t go away :(

Does anyone know how to get rid of this? Please enlighten me.

Samsung 6 Series.

Thanks!