• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

rockabilly65

Oct 12, 2017
Today everything works perfectly. Sound and channel switching works for first time in 2 months. I have done nothing with my setup. Is it the app?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi and honestly yes, there are problems.

The problems are WORLDWIDE, belonging to ALL iptv provider, not only us.

Simply Google this: XTREAM CODES
And click on news.

But our technical team is aware of it and they doing their best to fix the problems as soon as possible...
UPDATE: in the meantime a lot is fixed, some single channels needs to be fixed but operating system is repaired and up and running ;)

UPDATE:

Currently we are working on our streaming engine , so in early future we will build everything for the team and their clients from 0 to 100% MADE IN RAPID IPTV. Don’t worry guys! Thank you all for your support and patience. Cheers

Reactions: Emree

tvpandaip

Oct 21, 2019
Reseller ID
pandatv
How get all subtitles in smart iptv?? In siptv is show only 8 subtitles but in iPlayTv on apple is 24 sub. Is possible to fix it or this siptv problem??

Dontknow33

Mar 9, 2020
Hey guys,

Im using smart iptv on my new q70r tv. Live channel's are wotking correctly but i cant play any vods (mp4 and mkv). Put some mpv and mkv movies on my usb stick and they work. So i contacted my provider. He said to me two times(dont know what he configuired exactly) that i should reinstall the app and try again. But the result was the same. Can anyone give me some advices? Thanks in regards.

tvpandaip

Oct 21, 2019
Reseller ID
pandatv
Hey guys,

Im using smart iptv on my new q70r tv. Live channel's are wotking correctly but i cant play any vods (mp4 and mkv). Put some mpv and mkv movies on my usb stick and they work. So i contacted my provider. He said to me two times(dont know what he configuired exactly) that i should reinstall the app and try again. But the result was the same. Can anyone give me some advices? Thanks in regards.
Probably Your tv not support format. Check on sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******

Reactions: Dontknow33

Dontknow33

Mar 9, 2020
Probably Your tv not support format. Check on sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******
Hahaha wtf :) i bought one of the best tvs in the local market. So i dont thought about "no supporting formats". It can handle local mkv or mp4 formats but online it does not work. Does any other one have suggestions?

tvpandaip

Oct 21, 2019
Reseller ID
pandatv
Hahaha wtf :) i bought one of the best tvs in the local market. So i dont thought about "no supporting formats". It can handle local mkv or mp4 formats but online it does not work. Does any other one have suggestions?
Try secound format list. But You are not first one which say I have one of the best tv and what?? You can not play VOD ;) I have apple tv and no problem with play vod...

Dontknow33

Mar 9, 2020
Try secound format list. But You are not first one which say I have one of the best tv and what?? You can not play VOD ;) I have apple tv and no problem with play vod...
What do you mean with second format list? Let me pls know so i can contact my provider. Thx

tvpandaip

Oct 21, 2019
Reseller ID
pandatv
What do you mean with second format list? Let me pls know so i can contact my provider. Thx
You can use:
- MPEGTS on the end of Your url is „ts”
- HLS on the end of Your url is „m3u8”
Is enought to change ts to m3u8 and / or in secound way

bloczi

May 13, 2020
Hi guys,

I have been using IPTV for a while now but still a bit struggle with SIPTV app on Samsung Smart TV.
Sometimes it takes 2-3 times for the channel to load (it keeps loading and I have to wait ages so i go back and forth for trying).
Once channel finally plays everything is smooth.
Tried different service providers and also LG TV at my friends and LG went smooth with all the lists but somehow Samsung struggles.
Been trying also different settings but basically always the same issues.

Would you advise:
-via siptv app to load m3u file or link?
- tick "save online' option?
- HLS list format or other?
- inside app settings? buffer size? refreshing automatic?
- shrinking the list from 300 channels to lets say 50 can make a difference?

thanks

trapex

***OFFICIAL RESELLER*** since 2016 -> BEST PRICE!
Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
EU
www.NEW-WEBSITE-COMING-SOON.com
Reseller ID
trapex
Hi guys,

I have been using IPTV for a while now but still a bit struggle with SIPTV app on Samsung Smart TV.
Sometimes it takes 2-3 times for the channel to load (it keeps loading and I have to wait ages so i go back and forth for trying).
Once channel finally plays everything is smooth.
Tried different service providers and also LG TV at my friends and LG went smooth with all the lists but somehow Samsung struggles.
Been trying also different settings but basically always the same issues.

Would you advise:

thanks
Link
Yes
HLS
Keep it standard
Not really.

As you know, Samsung banned the app from their store.
Maybe you should think about a good android device ?

bloczi

May 13, 2020
thanks for reply. I will try accordingly. Thanks

what android device would you recommend?

thanks

trapex

***OFFICIAL RESELLER*** since 2016 -> BEST PRICE!
Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
EU
www.NEW-WEBSITE-COMING-SOON.com
Reseller ID
trapex
thanks for reply. I will try accordingly. Thanks

what android device would you recommend?

thanks
I use for all local clients Formuler Z device, example Formuler Zx or Z8 (depend budget). Also good is TVIP.
PS: Dont buy cheap box. Buy a box with supported stalker software.

Alowfi

Aug 5, 2019
Hello

I've problem with uploading my m3u file to tv
In the website it successful but in the app there is no playlist uploded

FYI: the M3u works good in PC

Reactions: Nativenick