• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
A

aCeSam

Feb 16, 2019
I just could find 1 movie which starts to play, but after 1minute it gets closed automatically.

J

jjlisboa

Dec 9, 2018
Hello all,

I hope I'm posting on the correct section. I need your help.

Any channel was working, so I deleted the playlist, refresh the app and send again the playlist. Now the channels are working, but when I click on "Groups" all channels are listed vertically instead of being grouped by countries.

Does someone have an idea to solve that and have again the list by country?

Thanks a lot for your time.

marijo

marijo

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
Reseller ID
IptvToGo
Hello,

you have to choose the m3u with options url link (which end like this type=m3u_plus&output=m3u8)

Regards.

J

jjlisboa

Dec 9, 2018
Thanks for your answer. I've deleted the playlist, restart and upload a new one, ending by type=m3u&output=m3u8, but the groups are still not there :/

marijo

marijo

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
Reseller ID
IptvToGo
Thanks for your answer. I've deleted the playlist, restart and upload a new one, ending by type=m3u&output=m3u8, but the groups are still not there :/
Read Check Again
Screenshot_396.png

• [*]which m3u link (with m3u options) do you use MPEGTS or the HLS link?
    [*][*]try to use MPEGTS eg to see if it works better.
    [*][*]Additionally, try reducing your playlist size by removing channels/movies (Dashboard >> Bouquet List)
    [*][*]You could try to change the pw of your m3u link thru your dashboard and delete and then re-upload Playlist url again.
    [*][*]Clean the cache of your Smart TV, or delete the app from your Smart Tv and then reinstall again.
    [*]Additionally, try to reset your Samsung TV-
    [*][*]Or even try to restart your router and wait for 5 min and try again.
    [*]Try to change DNS, on your TV (Samsung), Press the “Menu” button on your remote.

1. Under “Settings menu” select “Network” then choose “Network Status”.
    2. After several seconds you will see 3 buttons. ...
    3. Choose “DNS setting").
    4. Select “Enter manually”.
    5. Enter the SmartyDNS DNS addresses.
    [*][*][*][*]Cloudflare DNS: 1.0.0.1 or 1.1.1.1
    Open DNS: 208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220
    Google DNS: 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4
    DNS Watch: 82.200.69.80 or 84.200.70.40

[*]How to change DNS on different IPTV devices

[*][*]Some routers have safe DNS option that is forcing router DNS even if you put custom DNS on other devices so the first thing to do especially for Vodafone is to disable secure DNS in Router internet settings.

Last edited:
Sense

Sense

* TRUSTED * Super reseller * Since 2017 *
Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
sensustv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
Sense
Output=ts not better than output=m3u8 ?
=ts should be used if your internet speed/Router can handle it , However = M3U8 uses Pre-buffer wich may give a more stable connection to the servers'

Also note that when using M3U8 changing channels could take a couple of more seconds due to the buffer, And also not all TV:s support = M3U8

You really always should try both and see what gives the best result ;)

Reactions: jjlisboa and Jems
droelfmalbumst

droelfmalbumst

***Trusted Reseller***
Reseller
Jan 7, 2019
droelftv.com
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
Hi guys

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the listing of the groups directly over smart IPTV app?

Example: VOD Germany the new movies that are added appear always at the end of the list. But to have a better overview I want to have them always on the top of the list in order that customer see the new movies and don't have to scroll until the end which takes a lot of time with over 900 movies.

I'm using personally xtream codes but there I can only order from A-Z which is crap as the new movies will be listed by alphabet...

has anyone an idea how to fix that?

Jems

Jems

Verified & Trusted reseller
Reseller
Dec 31, 2018
Reseller ID
Jems
If you scroll left you go to the last page?

A

aCeSam

Feb 16, 2019
Hi :) anybody an idea, why i can't access to channels anymore? i am getting check playlist url error. It was working fine until today. I've already checked playlist on my smartphone and it's working on it. I've also unplugged TV cable for 1 minute. Also deleted playlist and uploaded again. But it still fails.

Rapid TV Swiss

Rapid TV Swiss

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
rapidtvswiss.com
Hi :) anybody an idea, why i can't access to channels anymore? i am getting check playlist url error. It was working fine until today. I've already checked playlist on my smartphone and it's working on it. I've also unplugged TV cable for 1 minute. Also deleted playlist and uploaded again. But it still fails.
Hello,

please remove the Smart IPTV and reinstall again then upload the channel list and try.

Regards,

A

aCeSam

Feb 16, 2019
Hello,

please remove the Smart IPTV and reinstall again then upload the channel list and try.

Regards,
I've tried it. Still not working. Is it possible that this IP address has got banned? Because I am able to watch it with the internet of my mobile phone.

A

aCeSam

Feb 16, 2019
Maybe a new line password could help. Can I change my line password or can only my reseller do it for me?
Best Regards

Rapid TV Swiss

Rapid TV Swiss

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
rapidtvswiss.com
Hello,

please try the line using different DNS. Here is the Setup guide: https://iptvhelpcenter.com/r/how-to-change-dns-on-different-iptv-devices

Cloudflare DNS: 1.0.0.1 or 1.1.1.1

You need to contact your reseller to reset the line, means change the line Password.

Regards,

Reactions: Jamietd
A

aCeSam

Feb 16, 2019
Hello,

please try the line using different DNS. Here is the Setup guide: https://iptvhelpcenter.com/r/how-to-change-dns-on-different-iptv-devices

Cloudflare DNS: 1.0.0.1 or 1.1.1.1

You need to contact your reseller to reset the line, means change the line Password.

Regards,
Also not working with different DNS. I am waiting for a message from my reseller.

Reactions: Rapid TV Swiss
X

Xnatur

Feb 18, 2019
Hi,

I have a huge mysterious problem. My SIPTV does not load any channel. It still loads the example list though.

IPS: UPC Austria

Here are the steps I've tried so far;

- Smart HUB and Factory Reset
- Shortend the bouqouet list
- Tried both m3u with options
- Re/De/Installed Smart IPTV App a dozen times, rebooted TV a dozen times
- Tried via iPhone 4G
- DNS Changes
- Rebooted IPS Router

Line working fine. Tried it using VLC/Kodi/Perfect Player. But it just wont work on TV...

Best regards,
Xnatur