• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Output=ts not better than output=m3u8 ?
=ts should be used if your internet speed/Router can handle it , However = M3U8 uses Pre-buffer wich may give a more stable connection to the servers'

Also note that when using M3U8 changing channels could take a couple of more seconds due to the buffer, And also not all TV:s support = M3U8

You really always should try both and see what gives the best result ;)

Reactions: jjlisboa and Jems
Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
Hi guys

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the listing of the groups directly over smart IPTV app?

Example: VOD Germany the new movies that are added appear always at the end of the list. But to have a better overview I want to have them always on the top of the list in order that customer see the new movies and don't have to scroll until the end which takes a lot of time with over 900 movies.

I'm using personally xtream codes but there I can only order from A-Z which is crap as the new movies will be listed by alphabet...

has anyone an idea how to fix that?

Jems

Verified & Trusted reseller
Reseller
Dec 31, 2018
Reseller ID
BilalBekim
If you scroll left you go to the last page?

aCeSam

Feb 16, 2019
Hi :) anybody an idea, why i can't access to channels anymore? i am getting check playlist url error. It was working fine until today. I've already checked playlist on my smartphone and it's working on it. I've also unplugged TV cable for 1 minute. Also deleted playlist and uploaded again. But it still fails.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hi :) anybody an idea, why i can't access to channels anymore? i am getting check playlist url error. It was working fine until today. I've already checked playlist on my smartphone and it's working on it. I've also unplugged TV cable for 1 minute. Also deleted playlist and uploaded again. But it still fails.
Hello,

please remove the Smart IPTV and reinstall again then upload the channel list and try.

Regards,

aCeSam

Feb 16, 2019
Hello,

please remove the Smart IPTV and reinstall again then upload the channel list and try.

Regards,
I've tried it. Still not working. Is it possible that this IP address has got banned? Because I am able to watch it with the internet of my mobile phone.

aCeSam

Feb 16, 2019
Maybe a new line password could help. Can I change my line password or can only my reseller do it for me?
Best Regards

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

please try the line using different DNS. Here is the Setup guide: https://iptvhelpcenter.com/r/how-to-change-dns-on-different-iptv-devices

Google DNS: 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4
Cloudflare DNS: 1.0.0.1 or 1.1.1.1
Open DNS: 208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220
DNS Watch: 82.200.69.80 or 84.200.70.40

You need to contact your reseller to reset the line, means change the line Password.

Regards,

Reactions: Jamietd

aCeSam

Feb 16, 2019
Hello,

please try the line using different DNS. Here is the Setup guide: https://iptvhelpcenter.com/r/how-to-change-dns-on-different-iptv-devices

Google DNS: 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4
Cloudflare DNS: 1.0.0.1 or 1.1.1.1
Open DNS: 208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220
DNS Watch: 82.200.69.80 or 84.200.70.40

You need to contact your reseller to reset the line, means change the line Password.

Regards,
Also not working with different DNS. I am waiting for a message from my reseller.

Reactions: R-Media

Xnatur

Feb 18, 2019
Hi,

I have a huge mysterious problem. My SIPTV does not load any channel. It still loads the example list though.

IPS: UPC Austria

Here are the steps I've tried so far;

- Smart HUB and Factory Reset
- Shortend the bouqouet list
- Tried both m3u with options
- Re/De/Installed Smart IPTV App a dozen times, rebooted TV a dozen times
- Tried via iPhone 4G
- DNS Changes
- Rebooted IPS Router

Line working fine. Tried it using VLC/Kodi/Perfect Player. But it just wont work on TV...

Best regards,
Xnatur

X015

Mar 5, 2019
Hi,

I have a huge mysterious problem. My SIPTV does not load any channel. It still loads the example list though.

IPS: UPC Austria

Here are the steps I've tried so far;

- Smart HUB and Factory Reset
- Shortend the bouqouet list
- Tried both m3u with options
- Re/De/Installed Smart IPTV App a dozen times, rebooted TV a dozen times
- Tried via iPhone 4G
- DNS Changes
- Rebooted IPS Router

Line working fine. Tried it using VLC/Kodi/Perfect Player. But it just wont work on TV...

Best regards,
Xnatur
I have the same Problem my ISP is UPS Austria too

Yesterday all was working like a charm suddently black screen and when i press on a chennel it only says Connecting....

Did all what Xnatur did but nothing worked.

Reactions: Xnatur

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
I have the same Problem my ISP is UPS Austria too

Yesterday all was working like a charm suddently black screen and when i press on a chennel it only says Connecting....

Did all what Xnatur did but nothing worked.
Ask your reseller to reset your line (change password).

You should be fine after..

Reactions: Nonid

arian

Oct 13, 2016
Reseller ID
Arian71
I had the same problem on smart iptv app on my tv.. editing bouquet list on dashboard gives me aleays problems, had to download again the link without editing bouquets

lar282

Mar 6, 2019
Hi
I am using smart iptv and got 2 question.
On the new Samsung Tv's, there is a small remote with no to many buttons.
https://i04.hsncdn.com/is/image/Hom...wvoice-re-d-20180516160210867~617746_alt2.jpg

I was wondering how the heck I can STOP a video from playing in the app. There is no stop button but in other apps, when u press the FF button a OSD comes up and u can coose the stop,play and so on. But in smartiptv app there is not, so I can't stop a video and go back to channel listing?
Is it possible to redirect a colorbutton or something to make that act as stop?

Another Question. A few, maybe 8 channels, are loosing the sound in the app after awhile. In some channels it always happens when its commercial time. Only way to get sound back is to swap channel and go back again.
I do not have this problem on thoose channels on my Android box with other app and the LAN is perfeclty setup so no network issues. I tried increase/decrease buffer but it wont help. Is this a known bug or is there anything I can do about this?
Is there a preffered playlist format for your app? I am using type=m3u_plus&output=ts right now

Regards

Lasse