• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Bvdpas

Oct 8, 2016
Netherlands
Am i the only one who got problem with siptv ( samsung smart tv) since yesterday ...
Its laggy , its slow , its load the channels reall really slow , it responds really late when i switch or try to go back to groups can someone help or is it problem by siptv ?
Try to check for software updates.
Your TV can also be too old to run SmartIPTV

losmighty

Nov 1, 2015
Am i the only one who got problem with siptv ( samsung smart tv) since yesterday ...
Its laggy , its slow , its load the channels reall really slow , it responds really late when i switch or try to go back to groups can someone help or is it problem by siptv ?
Try to check for software updates.
Your TV can also be too old to run SmartIPTV
Its up to date

losmighty

Nov 1, 2015
So how can i now delete the cache by
Samsung E serie ? Or is this not possible for this serie ?

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
try turning of the artificial Motion settings on your TV in most cases you should notice better playback

Press the MENU button on your remote to display the menu. Press the ENTER button to select “Picture” and turn off auto motion plus. This has worked wonders for those having slight glitch or stutter during motion scenes.

or try go back to the TV viewing and then into Menu -> Smart Features and now 'Clear viewing history' is enabled. I guess some can't clear it while it's loaded for some reason.

otherwise i dont know

Dutch IPTV reseller

~~~ Let me show u the world ~~~
www.rusax.nl

Reactions: zepequeno

star6900

Reseller
May 2, 2016
Reseller ID
star6900
try turning of the artificial Motion settings on your TV in most cases you should notice better playback

Press the MENU button on your remote to display the menu. Press the ENTER button to select “Picture” and turn off auto motion plus. This has worked wonders for those having slight glitch or stutter during motion scenes.

or try go back to the TV viewing and then into Menu -> Smart Features and now 'Clear viewing history' is enabled. I guess some can't clear it while it's loaded for some reason.

otherwise i dont know

Dutch IPTV reseller

www.rusax.nl
In Samsung Smart TV E series it is /picture/picture Options/Motion Plus.
Turn that off.

Reactions: zepequeno

losmighty

Nov 1, 2015

otherwise i dont know

Dutch IPTV reseller

www.rusax.nl
In Samsung Smart TV E series it is /picture/picture Options/Motion Plus.
Turn that off.
It was alread turned off

its called LED Motion Plus (turned off)

losmighty

Nov 1, 2015

otherwise i dont know

Dutch IPTV reseller

www.rusax.nl
I didnt have this smart featueres on my samsung tv so its not on menu

tusktusk

I do what i do
Staff member
Apr 9, 2017

otherwise i dont know

Dutch IPTV reseller

www.rusax.nl
I didnt have this smart featueres on my samsung tv so its not on menu

Take out the power cable from tv (this is needed to make a hard reeboot) and keep it out for atleast 30 sec. And also restart your router. This should fix it..

And i recomend you use tp-cable instead of wifi to your tv.

Kara Murat

Jan 7, 2016
Germany
Reseller ID
muratmuu
My Clients list deletes every day. Anybody know why. Every day i update his list on his tv. Hours later its gone

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Yes keep online is acrive.
I Think his old Provider deletes his new list every day
Hello,
You can lock your MAC address in application settings by using the Lock MAC button to avoid your playlist being reset by somebody else or if you shared your MAC address with some third party.
Regards,