• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Knut

Nov 26, 2017
I have the exact same problem, but only with multisub VOD movies.
Did you manage to solve this issue? If so, please let me know how you did it.

Thanks!

Knut

Nov 26, 2017
Hi,

Thanks!
Tried that and it worked for the first movie I tried, but when I tried another one the problem’s back

Thanks again.

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Hi,

Thanks!
Tried that and it worked for the first movie I tried, but when I tried another one the problem’s back

Thanks again.
Hello,
Try to reset smart hub restart tv try then,
Regards,
Harry

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Ok,

Try to update tv`s firmware and then to reset to default/fabric settings
If that dont works im afraid that you will have to buy an iptv box to watch multisub movies as this is very noted bug in samsung firmware that has not been repaired.

Regards,
Harry

Last edited:

Knut

Nov 26, 2017
Ok,

If that not works im afraid that you will have to buy an iptv box to watch multisub movies as this is very noted bug in samsung firmware that has not been repaired.

Regards,
Harry
Thanks, I’ll try that as well.
I don’t care about any subtitles, I just want the loading text to go away :blush:
Thanks again!

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
Ok,

If that not works im afraid that you will have to buy an iptv box to watch multisub movies as this is very noted bug in samsung firmware that has not been repaired.

Regards,
Harry
Thanks, I’ll try that as well.
I don’t care about any subtitles, I just want the loading text to go away :blush:
Thanks again!

Try playing it through external player like vlc, works better with movies on smart iptv

Chmeucheu

Nov 27, 2017
Hi,
I have my trial today.
It is working fine with my Smasung TV and Smart IPTV

I'm trying to get Smart STB setup as it looks easier to navigate, but I cannot get it to work.
Do you know which portal address to use to enter in the portal parameter?

Thanks,

Chris.

antony hardy

Nov 22, 2017
Hi,

I have an issue with VOD on smart IPTV, the issue is that when I try and play a tv show on smart IPTV it says loading for ages and then connection failed. I have to delete the app and then reinstall and it allows me to play the show I was trying to watch before, but I can not fast forward and re wind like I always have been able to do. It just ends the show I then have to delete and reinstall the app again to play the episode. Live tv works fine never an issue, the tv show issue started a week ago and never had the issue before, has had anyone come across this?

Chmeucheu

Nov 27, 2017
Thank you. It is working now.
The sound is lagging a bit and FHD channels are not included.
So Smart IPTV seems to be better.

p dufton

Dec 2, 2017
Hi, please try and remember i am not exactly great with this technical stuff!!
I have got the smart iptv app and a six month package with titan iptv and it has worked excellently so far but yesterday i opened up the app and got different messages every time i tried. sometimes it would come up with "Check playlist Nr. 1 url" and other times "EPG Data offline".
I have contacted titan who tell me that there isn't a problem at their end but, with me being a bit techno thick and the language barrier i'm struggling to get some help to try and sort out the problem so i wondered if anyone on here could help me out!
Thanks.

galitone

I aim to please.
Nov 14, 2016
Reseller ID
InfernoIPTV
By the way, you should be aware that this site is for Rapid IPTV, and reseller/users of it exclusively.

If Titan IPTV isn't a reseller of rapid, you probably shouldn't ask for help here.

With that said, I still hope my suggestion works for you.

p dufton

Dec 2, 2017
Thanks for your reply and suggestion. Firstly,your suggestion hasn't worked so i'm wondering if there are any other suggestions and sorry, thought that this was a forum for IPTV and not just a single supplier so apologies.

galitone

I aim to please.
Nov 14, 2016
Reseller ID
InfernoIPTV
Sorry to hear it didn't work, have you tried taking the power off the TV, not merely turning it off?

p dufton

Dec 2, 2017
Hi....haven't done anything different from yesterday but today it's all working fine! Some glich somewhere perhaps. Thanks for the replys and next time i will try your suggestions....thanks once again.

sonic82

Dec 7, 2017
Hello,

Ive recently installed the Smart IPTV app on my Samsung Smart TV, i succesfully loaded some playlists and the channels seem to be working, however after every 10 secs the tv screen becomes black and kind of lags occasionally, this happens more frequently on the sports channels. I have tried multiple playlists and the same problem is occuring. My internet speed is pretty fast as well, and on my laptop streaming seems to be pretty undisturbed. Currently using the 7 day trial.

If anyone knows how this issue could be fixed it would be greatly apprciated!

Thanks
Hi,
did you solved this issue? I have exactly the same problem but I'm not finding any fix.

Can you help me?

Murri38

Dec 9, 2017
Hey ı search on Google and ı found ist only 2 Threads with this issue.
I have the same problem please help me.
Only on Vod movies, after 2,3 Minute the movie skip between 2 and 30 Minutes.
Its very Bad.
Is there a solution?

Reactions: Serdar