• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
I have a Samsung Smart TV and run the IPTV App with a subscription for all the channels.
The last few days the channels have been getting blocked by IPS.
This never used to happen.
The re-seller suggested a VPN but I can't find any VPN for Samsung Smart TV's.
Any help or advice on how to get around this?
Hello,

please try the line using different DNS.

Google DNS: 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4
Open DNS: 208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220
Cloudflare DNS: 1.0.0.1 or 1.1.1.1
DNS Watch: 82.200.69.80 or 84.200.70.40

Regards,

RossClem21

Oct 3, 2018
Hello,

please try the line using different DNS.

Google DNS: 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4
Open DNS: 208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220
Cloudflare DNS: 1.0.0.1 or 1.1.1.1
DNS Watch: 82.200.69.80 or 84.200.70.40

Regards,
Thanks for the help.
How do I change the DNS line on my Samsung Smart TV?

SR21

Oct 5, 2018
I got my new Samsung NU8009 from 2018 and it takes hella long until FHD loads but when it loads, it actually does work all the time. Is this a bug or how can I fix this?

Tried m3u with options and mpegts. My connection is great and it is like 10 secs "Connecting..." or just saying "Live". But when it works, it runs smooth as hell but the 20 secs per channel are ugh.

Hello, I'm interested in purchasing this model tv. Were you able to resolve this issue?
How easy is it to change channel groups with the one remote?
I currently use a LG tv where the remote has the four colored buttons. One the Samsung do you first have to select the color option button then navigate to the blue colored option for groups?

xShiki

Aug 18, 2017
Hello, I'm interested in purchasing this model tv. Were you able to resolve this issue?
How easy is it to change channel groups with the one remote?
I currently use a LG tv where the remote has the four colored buttons. One the Samsung do you first have to select the color option button then navigate to the blue colored option for groups?
Hi
The bug got fixed for some time but now the screen time changes on the channel list. Yes, first click on the button and then you can pick it. It is easy to use but the iptv is currently bugged but when you pick a channel and it loads as it should, everything works well.

Reactions: SR21 and Nonid

SR21

Oct 5, 2018
Thanks, was a little concerned about the additional button press to select the group.

Jörg

Aug 29, 2018
I wanted to ask if it is possible on my smart tv app to add the EPG for Teleclub stations. If so please a simple guide, because I am not technically gifted.
Thank you

spamb

Jan 12, 2017
Reseller ID
spamb
Hello everybody. has a problem with the siptv smart iptv application. has activated it and paid 5.5 euros to be lifetime activated but now after two months the mac address has been deactivated and support on siptv does not want to help. i have sent pictures and receipt to support but no answer??? its very bad service from siptv..
i can pay to activate one more time but am a little afraid that siptv has it as a policy to disable customers mac addresses to force them to pay multiple times for activation. Is there any alternative to smart iptv or i need to bay mag box??

Vehbija

Aug 29, 2017
xnuiptv.com
Reseller ID
Vehbija
Hello everybody. has a problem with the siptv smart iptv application. has activated it and paid 5.5 euros to be lifetime activated but now after two months the mac address has been deactivated and support on siptv does not want to help. i have sent pictures and receipt to support but no answer??? its very bad service from siptv..
i can pay to activate one more time but am a little afraid that siptv has it as a policy to disable customers mac addresses to force them to pay multiple times for activation. Is there any alternative to smart iptv or i need to bay mag box??
buy mag Box is 100% more satisfied, with this Smart TV, I only have problems

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Are you 100% sure that it's the same Mac address or did you change from WiFi to cable ? Please keep in mind that your TV has 2 Mac addresses, one for WiFi and one for LAN.

m2pt8

Dec 4, 2017
they do have a very good and friendly support, are you sure you contact them to their email info@sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* ? they do take some time to reply, but with me they were awesome
I do have enable it on 2 boxes for more than 1 year and I had no problem at all, I love their iptv app, it's definitely the best and for 5€ lifetime it is really cheap for the value.
but probably your problem is what Hectorious mention, you switched for cable to wifi, if that is the case, you might need to buy 2 licenses.

Jörg

Aug 29, 2018
Hello, I miss almost all EPG hints on my Samsung tv Smart iptv app.
Is that due to my provider? Would be nice if someone could help me here.
Thank you

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hello, I miss almost all EPG hints on my Samsung tv Smart iptv app.
Is that due to my provider? Would be nice if someone could help me here.
Thank you
I found something with google:

Samsung Smart TV not getting EPG data from cable provider
---
Samsung and EPG no longer available.
UNQUOTE

I'll send you more details through PM.

Murre1986

Feb 8, 2017
Hello friends. I have a friend that run IP-TV on a Samsung smart Tv. For the last week he got some problem when he change from one channel to another. Let say he is on Sky sport 1 and wanna go to Sky sport 2, the problem is that it takes about 2 minutes to go to Sky sport 2. Have deleted and installed the app severeal times and same thing with the link witout success. Hope some of you friends can help him. Thanks so long.