• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

please ask your reseller or open a ticket from your Dashboard. Your reseller will help you with this issue.

Regards,

Reactions: Parrot IPTV

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hello,

Here a few things to check:
  • which m3u link (with options) do you use MPEGTS or the HLS link?
  • try to use MPEGTS eg to see if it works better.
  • Additionally, try reducing your playlist size by removing channels/movies (Dashboard >> Bouquet List)
  • You could try to change the pw of your m3u link thru your dashboard and upload link again.
  • Delete the app from your Smart Tv and then reinstall again. (Additionally, try to reset your Samsung TV)
  • Or even try to restart your router and wait for 5 min and try again.
  • Change DNS, on your TV, Press the “Menu” button on your remote.
    1. Under “Settings menu” select “Network” (1) then choose “Network Status” (2).
    2. After several seconds you will see 3 buttons. ...
    3. Choose “DNS setting” (4).
    4. Select “Enter manually” (5).
    5. Enter the SmartyDNS DNS addresses (6).
  • Cloudflare DNS: 1.0.0.1 or 1.1.1.1
    Open DNS: 208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220
    Google DNS: 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4
    DNS Watch: 82.200.69.80 or 84.200.70.40
  • some routers have safe DNS option that is forcing router DNS even if you put custom DNS on other devices so the first thing to do especially for Vodafone is to disable secure DNS in Router internet settings.

Regards.

Reactions: Tabaruka and DoJaja

Mauricio

Mar 12, 2018
Thank you Nonid, I think my problem is the internet provider at home, I tested here in my office in kodi (notebook) and everything works without problem, I'm thinking of changing my TV, can you tell me if the models QLED 2018 Q6FN or Q7FN, has the app smart iptv?

nuseo

Oct 22, 2018
I have a subscription here and exactly the same problem as Raul1902. Some UHD channels works for a few seconds and after it's just glitch and stutter. If change the channel back and forth it works again until next buffer then it start jittery again. My internet speed is 200 Mbps.

Auto Motion Plus is off
I have the same problem.

donjuan34

Reseller
Mar 27, 2017
Reseller ID
Donjuan34
hi i've the problem on VOD we have picture (logo). in the normal Channels i see all logo but on VOD i see only the first film with logo...

Snake88

Feb 8, 2018
Hi guys,

I have a Samsung Q8 and have Problems with my Smart IPTV app.
Always when I watch a channel, the display goes for one second black and return to the channel. Sometimes after the black screen the channel is reiterated few seconds from the channel and shows it further ..

I've tried a longer buffertime, but it doesn't help.

My TV is with LAN on the internet and I have a Internetspeed of 100mbit

Hope someone can me help

best regrads

Sam01

Dec 18, 2018
Hi guys.

Probably a silly question..... I've recently subscribed to a service provider here for iptv on my new Samsung tv. However 7 days later the app has stopped working. Do I have to pay for the actual app €5?

overkill74

Dec 23, 2018
Just activated my app with my MAC and tried uploading a trial m3u link I got from a reseller here. Before when I started the SmartIPTV app it had some example channels and some messaging on the right that included the MAC address.

All of the sudden the example channels are gone, as well as the MAC address. The messaging on the left says:

Your TV MAC is Activated

There is no playlist uploaded for your TV.

Use the following TV MAC address
(usually the MAC was here but it's missing)
to upload your playlist at my.siptv.app

I've tried Deleting and re-Uploading the list a bunch of times at https://siptv.app/mylist/
I've deleted and re-installed the app, restarted the TV and even unplugged.
Nothing seems to help.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Just activated my app with my MAC and tried uploading a trial m3u link I got from a reseller here. Before when I started the SmartIPTV app it had some example channels and some messaging on the right that included the MAC address.

All of the sudden the example channels are gone, as well as the MAC address. The messaging on the left says:

Your TV MAC is Activated

There is no playlist uploaded for your TV.

Use the following TV MAC address
(usually the MAC was here but it's missing)
to upload your playlist at my.siptv.app

I've tried Deleting and re-Uploading the list a bunch of times at https://siptv.app/mylist/
I've deleted and re-installed the app, restarted the TV and even unplugged.
Nothing seems to help.
Hello,
remove the Smart IPTV app and reinstall again. In the meantime ask your reseller to reset your line (means change the line password) then upload the new m3u and try.
Regards,

overkill74

Dec 23, 2018
Hello,
remove the Smart IPTV app and reinstall again. In the meantime ask your reseller to reset your line (means change the line password) then upload the new m3u and try.
Regards,
Thanks for the tip. I have just done that and the reseller has just sent a new link, however this did not help. The app still starts in this strange state and uploading the new list has not changed anything.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Thanks for the tip. I have just done that and the reseller has just sent a new link, however this did not help. The app still starts in this strange state and uploading the new list has not changed anything.
Turn your TV off from power outlet (cord) for ~1 minute to clear the cache and then try again.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

please try the line using different DNS

Google DNS: 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4
Cloudflare DNS: 1.0.0.1 or 1.1.1.1
Open DNS: 208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220
DNS Watch: 82.200.69.80 or 84.200.70.40

Regards,