• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Xnatur

Feb 18, 2019
"Samsung has blocked the smart iptv in many regions for some TV Models. I believe 2015 and newer. If your Smart IPTV APP updated recently then that is the issue. Its no longer usable

No known fix at the moment. Best advise is to download and use the SMART STB APP or just get another device"

Source: reddit

arian

Oct 13, 2016
Reseller ID
Arian71
"Samsung has blocked the smart iptv in many regions for some TV Models. I believe 2015 and newer. If your Smart IPTV APP updated recently then that is the issue. Its no longer usable

No known fix at the moment. Best advise is to download and use the SMART STB APP or just get another device"

Source: reddit
If Samsung decide to block.. all they have to do is remove a app from they store. I am in UK and smart iptv is still available after update. The problem some users like me having here is not the app itself

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
If your samsung modell does not have Tizen linux on it, you can download any app as .APK and install easely.

Xnatur

Feb 18, 2019
I found a solution to my mysterious problem. I bought a LAN cable and connected my TV directly to the router. I've got a new MAC Adress on SIPTV App, activated this MAC at my own risk knowing that the other "WIFI" MAC did not work. Uploaded the same list. Restarted the app. AND IT WORKED.

Mauricio

Mar 12, 2018
Hello friends, I recently bought a samsung q7fn, very fast tv, smart iptv connects very fast from the channels by having better hardware than my old samsung tv also 4k.

I only noticed a strange thing, sometimes when it will connect in some channel, it will stop in connecting ..., and release after a while, and in other channels, it will connect in 1 second or less (all channels 1080), but in these same ones channels that take time, in other attempts enters the normal time of 1 second, what can be?

Amar Osmanagic

Jul 15, 2017
can someone help me, everytime i try to see a a channel in 1080 it stops after a short period of time? but if the channel is 720 or less it never a problem.
My other tv LG never have any issuse? any tips?

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
can someone help me, everytime i try to see a a channel in 1080 it stops after a short period of time? but if the channel is 720 or less it never a problem.
My other tv LG never have any issuse? any tips?
Hi. Try to use m3u with HLS format.

Jems

Verified & Trusted reseller
Reseller
Dec 31, 2018
Reseller ID
BilalBekim
Have been getting a lot of reports from Samsung users that their Smart IPTV app doesn't work correctly anymore (constant lagging, lists disappears daily, ...). Sent in a ticket to tech staff, they say that the Smart IPTV app doesn't work anymore for Sammie TV's.

Can anyone confirm that they have the same experience?
For Sammie TV? What is Sammie?

Thanks

Jems

Verified & Trusted reseller
Reseller
Dec 31, 2018
Reseller ID
BilalBekim
I have a lg and Samsung tv with siptv and don't have any problem...:oops::rolleyes:

lar282

Mar 6, 2019
Have been getting a lot of reports from Samsung users that their Smart IPTV app doesn't work correctly anymore (constant lagging, lists disappears daily, ...). Sent in a ticket to tech staff, they say that the Smart IPTV app doesn't work anymore for Sammie TV's.

Can anyone confirm that they have the same experience?
I have a Tizen Samsung and using the app everyday and have not noticed that anything have changed.

Jinxter1

Sep 17, 2018
After Samsung let the SmartIPTV ass back into their store, the app has been working very fine. Sometimes there is lag og stops, but usually i just change channel and back again, all all works.

Reactions: Hectorious and uriX

wescey

Sep 3, 2019
Hi, how can you find SmartIPTV in their store? On my Samsung i still can't find it and the manual installation doesn't work anymore. MY app dissappeard, so i tried to install it again from USB but the TV is not installing it. Something is weird, can anyone help? Im thinking about returning my Samsung TV because Smart IPTV is not supported to go buy a fucking LG.

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Hi, how can you find SmartIPTV in their store? On my Samsung i still can't find it and the manual installation doesn't work anymore. MY app dissappeard, so i tried to install it again from USB but the TV is not installing it. Something is weird, can anyone help? Im thinking about returning my Samsung TV because Smart IPTV is not supported to go buy a fucking LG.
yes in switzerland i can find it on samsung smart tv under apps then video

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Did you put all siptv files in the root folder of your usb stick?
And have you read this ? https://iptv.community/threads/smart-iptv-on-samsung-smart-tv-manually-installation-guide.12175/
If you still need help you can contact me through pm.

rockabilly65

Oct 12, 2017
New Samsung Q6FN and major problems with siptv 3.0.99.
Sound disappears on HD channels after a minute. Switch and go back it works for 1 minute again. On live events like Swedish hockey it goes black for a couple of seconds and then it work for couple of minutes. Connection on some channels won't work first time, switch and back it work. My 5 year old LG didn't do that before but now it has the same problem (not the sound) I have reinstall a lot of times. I have delete playlist on sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/mylist. Factory reset my tv. I have another
supplier and it works a little better with them but not good enough. Any suggestion what to do?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
New Samsung Q6FN and major problems with siptv 3.0.99.
Sound disappears on HD channels after a minute. Switch and go back it works for 1 minute again. On live events like Swedish hockey it goes black for a couple of seconds and then it work for couple of minutes. Connection on some channels won't work first time, switch and back it work. My 5 year old LG didn't do that before but now it has the same problem (not the sound) I have reinstall a lot of times. I have delete playlist on sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/mylist. Factory reset my tv. I have another
supplier and it works a little better with them but not good enough. Any suggestion what to do?
Have you tried to use the HLS (m3u8) variant instead of MPEGTS (ts) ?