• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Hi all,

I'm a new user in the forum.
I have a Samsung courve UE55MU6267, I subscribe to IPTV a month and a half ago. Everything was perfect until 5 days ago. The channels loaded rapidly, no buffering etc. From 5 days ago, erything is very slow, connecting to the servers, loading the channel list, connecting to any channel. I spoke with the IPTV seller, they told me that everything is fine from their side. I done everything that I saw for the last 5 days on internet - restarting the router, resting Samsung TV, plug off the electricity cable for 30 sec, reseting the Smart Hub, went in the router setting, put fix IP for the TV and enabled DMZ for it.... Still connection it's very slow from the TV, but yes connecting, on the 2nd or 3d retray. From my phone at laptop, on the same network there are no problems, I'm connecting very fast.

Any advice please?

Thanks
Hello,

Are you on wifi or cable?

Regards,
Harry

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Please do this,

Make an wifi hotspot on your phone with cellular data on and connect your tv on that wifi.

If it works then you have an router problem.

If you need help to configure your router contact me in private,

Let us know,

Regards,
Harry

Mauricio

Mar 12, 2018
Is the problem not on the server? I've also never had a problem with rapid, and for a few days, I'm having a lot of buffering problem in some countries like DE and PL for example.

I have fiber connection 150mb, netflix or youtube opens 4k instantly. So it's not a problem with my router or tv.

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Is the problem not on the server? I've also never had a problem with rapid, and for a few days, I'm having a lot of buffering problem in some countries like DE and PL for example.

I have fiber connection 150mb, netflix or youtube opens 4k instantly. So it's not a problem with my router or tv.
It does not matter if you have 150 mb or 20 mb network speed but net config and stability, some providers are filtering iptv network trafic so you have buffering.

Try as above make an wifi hotspot on your phone with cellular data on and connect your tv on that wifi.
If channels are not buffuring anymore you have network problem.

Regards,

Harry

Mauricio

Mar 12, 2018

It does not matter if you have 150 mb or 20 mb network speed but net config and stability, some providers are filtering iptv network trafic so you have buffering.

Try as above make an wifi hotspot on your phone with cellular data on and connect your tv on that wifi.
If channels are not buffuring anymore you have network problem.

Regards,

Harry
But have some explanation, because I never had a problem, channels always open super fast, and just in the last few days get the problem?

Mauricio

Mar 12, 2018
And another detail, channels of spain and portugal, which I watch more, open super fast and without buffer.

Ivaylo RABOVYANSKI

May 24, 2018
Reseller ID
IPTV Sensation
Please do this,

Make an wifi hotspot on your phone with cellular data on and connect your tv on that wifi.

Let us know,

Regards,
Harry
Hi Harry, thanks.

I tried I hotspot with my phone yestarday too. But the TV didn't want to connect, I think because I have to it a fix IP. I will try again today later. I took a second iptv subscription, because the first one is locked on 1 ISP, so it will not work on me phone. But the second one, I think, don't have that restriction.

Regards,

Ivaylo

Ivaylo RABOVYANSKI

May 24, 2018
Reseller ID
IPTV Sensation
Please do this,

Let us know,

Regards,
Harry
Hi Harry, thanks.

I tried I hotspot with my phone yestarday too. But the TV didn't want to connect, I think because I have to it a fix IP. I will try again today later. I took a second iptv subscription, because the first one is locked on 1 ISP, so it will not work on me phone. But the second one, I think, don't have that restriction.

Regards,

Ivaylo
Hi Harry, so uodate onbmy situation.
I connected my Tv on my phone's hotspot and the channels loading very good. And my LTE connection from the phone is much slower the internet ISP.
So that's mean that there is something with the configuration with my router.

Regards,

Ivaylo

Mihotiho

Oct 15, 2017
Hi guys.
I'm wondering how can we configure this new player from infomir?
The requirements are mininum Stalker Middleware 5.2 and what I understand, rapid is using 5.3, so there shouldn't be any problems activating it. The problems is when adding the portal, the app says "portal address entered incorrectly".
Any ideas how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

csteamsat

Jun 1, 2018
Hi folks,
PLEASE READ BELOW IF YOU USE SMART IPTV APP ON YOUR SAMSUNG SMART TV
Samsung have removed smart iptv app from 2018 models
and are removing apps from older tvs once the new update comes in users are already losing the app u can avoid this from hapning by not updating your tv when the latest update comes out so far this has only been with samsung and its definitely on the 2018 model
if you do accidentally remove the app or update the tv settings you could possibly lose the app for good.
please make sure you your tv is not on auto update to avoid this problem.
This is only on SAMSUNG for now...

Reactions: kkz

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
I do not really understand what you're talking about? What do you want to configure?
Hi guys.
I'm wondering how can we configure this new player from infomir?
The requirements are mininum Stalker Middleware 5.2 and what I understand, rapid is using 5.3, so there shouldn't be any problems activating it. The problems is when adding the portal, the app says "portal address entered incorrectly".
Any ideas how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.
I do not really understand what you're talking about? What do you want to configure?

Mihotiho

Oct 15, 2017

This is what I mean. Minimum requirements for it is Middleware 5.2 and rapid uses 5.3, so it should work.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,
at this moment our service does not support that app.
Regards,